Sunday, July 15, 2012

About Airport Planning Blog - 2nd most popular post

Being a novice blogger, it is interesting to see the stats and see what people are reading on my blog.  The second most popular post on my blog is "Airport Planning Courses".  It is a short write up about what airport planning courses are out there in the world.  This was not too surprising to me.

What surprised me is the most popular post on my blog is " Munich-Riem Airport Redevelopment".  I was writing about old airports being redeveloped and I have a simple aerial picture of the old Munich-Riem airport with a short post.  The word 'munich riem' and the picture seem to direct traffic to my blog.   The strange world of the internet and search engines.....

2 comments:

  1. Wow great parking system you shared. I am surprised very well you done a great job if you shared on cheap luton airport parking system.

    ReplyDelete

  2. You elaborate very well. I learned a lot of things from your blog
    online shopping in pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...